Love looking at homes? Can't get enough of the real estate programs on TV and searching on the internet?
Then, contact us today to receive an information packet about your new career in Real Estate and the benefits of affiliation with or office! We offer competitive commission schedules, excellent local training and mentoring to get started fast and stay strong in the business.
- An opportunity to generate an excellent income, with commission schedules designed for the ambitious salesperson. Most of our agents are career professionals, with the highest average per agent production of any local real estate company.
- Professional Training – the finest in the industry!
- Complete local office training.
- Personal assistance and advice from Broker/Manager on all transactions.
- Periodic advanced training -available at low or no cost.
- Mass Media Advertising – Radio, billboards, newspapers, two websites – www.wedwardsrealty.com, www.Realtor.com
- A Nationwide Referral System – Additional income opportunities for aggressive agents to refer clients to other locales and earn referral fees.
- Truly professional standing in our community.
- Freedom of Time – No 8 to 5 routine.
- An attractive, high traffic office location along Highway 53 for instant recognition and maximum client exposure -the best in the Virginia area.
- A Certified Appraisal Service -expert help when needed for valuation of listings.
- We're Independently Owned and Operated -We all live and work in this area, and understand the needs and wants of Range Buyers and Sellers.
- Finally, a career in Real Estate is fun, challenging, and rewarding!
We welcome you to compare! No other real estate company in the Virginia area has as much to offer the career -minded Sales Associates
Job Description of a Real Estate Salesperson:
- To obtain listings and Make sales.
- 2 Listings and 1 Sale per month are recommended minimum goals
- Perform market evaluations for Sellers.
- Obtain listings.
- Prepare properties for marketing.
- Screen and qualify potential buyers.
- Arrange showings.
- Draft purchase agreements.
- Present offers to Sellers.
- Draft final agreements.
- Arrange financing.
- Coordinate title work, document preparation.
- Coordinate and attend closings.
- Canvass for new listings, buyer leads.
- Prepare mail campaigns.
- Contact for-sale-by-owner leads. (Beware of the “Do Not Call” laws).
- Follow up all leads for potential listings, buyers.
- Complete all license training and continuing education.
- Attend all office meetings, seminars.
- Follow up with all listing clients to give feedback on showings.
- Caravan all new listings.
- Work with appraisers, attorneys, bank loan officers, title companies.
- Join Board of Realtors, and Multiple Listing Service.
- Participate in Realtor functions.
- Coordinate referral, relocation of clients to other offices.
- Work with equity companies to assist transferees.
- Handle property rentals.
- Participate in buyer, seller seminars sponsored by the office.
We welcome you to compare! No other real estate company in the Virginia area has as much to offer the career-minded Sales Associates